See why its the right time for educational institutions to integrate critical thinking and creative problem-solving into every class curriculum.
Adobe published a study by Edelman Berland based on a survey of 1,000 Americans 25 years of age and older. All of those surveyed were full-time salaried employees. Some of the key findings were:
- 88% agree that creativity should be built into education curriculums.
- 85% agree creative thinking is critical for problem solving in their career but nearly one-third (32%) do not feel comfortable thinking creatively at work.
- 78% say that creativity is important to theri current careers.
- 72 % afrr that they were more focused on subject matter than creative thinking in school.
- 71 % agree that creativity should be a taught course.
- 65% believe creativity is a personality rerait that is innate.
- 57% believe creativity is a learned skill taht can be learned in thier carrer.