Here are six things you can do to promote academic integrity in you classroom (online or face-to-face).
- You should be clear about your expectations and rules for all assignments and tests.
- You should model integrity for your students by citing your sources, starting and ending class on time, etc.
- You should change your exams and assignments regularly.
- You should leverage your institutions policies and procedures to reduce cheating.
- You should limit the temptations to cheat on exams and quizzes by lowering the stakes.
- You should reconsider take-home assignments to assure they are measuring what you expect them to measure.
- You should incorporating academic integrity into your courses and consider it one of your most important subject matters.
Please follow and like us: