Routledge publishing is giving away a free ebook called Resources for Teaching in Higher Education. It contains a collection of chapter from some of their leading books in this field. The chapters included are:
- Erika Falk, Putting Together the Syllabus from Becoming a New Instructor: A Guide for College Adjuncts and Graduate Students
- Susan Fiksdal, Moving from Lectures to Seminars from A Guide to Teaching Effective Seminars: Conversation, Identity, and Power
- Kimberly M. Williams, Using Assessment Data As Research Evidence to Improve Teaching and Learning from Doing Research to Improve Teaching and Learning: A Guide for College and University Faculty
- Brian Van Brunt and W. Scott Lewis, How to Handle An Emergency from A Faculty Guide to Addressing Disruptive and Dangerous Behavior
- Marybeth Gasman, Using Social Media to Promote Scholarship: Amplify, Magnify, Clarify from Academics Going Public: How to Write and Speak Beyond Academe
- Susan Ko and Steve Rossen, Building An Online Classroom from Teaching Online: A Practical Guide
- Darla J. Twale, Conferencing and Publishing, from A Faculty Guide for Succeeding In Academe.